Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Final Blanka Fight Stick

     After a long hiatus I've returned to my blog. I figured I would pick up where I left off by showing the completed version of the custom Blanka Fight Stick I put together for my brother. As you can see I removed my original Blanka illustration, and replaced it with this incredible Blanka artwork I found online by an artist named Luc De Haan. Below is a link to his original artwork.

http://omuk.deviantart.com/art/Street-fighter-Blanka-332761959

     I used Luc De Haan's Blanka image and incorporated it into the background I had previously put together. I adjusted the colors of his Blanka artwork, and brightened up the image as well to help make the colors pop off the fight stick. Even though I normally do not like to butcher other people's art, I am very happy with the end result.

 
 
     Below are some pictures of the final fight stick. I had a hard time photographing this because of the reflections from the thin acrylic that protects the artwork.
 

     As you can see I added Blanka's original victory quote from Street Fighter II, as well as the Brazil flag. I'll dig up my finished original Blanka illustration that I replaced with Luc De Haan's work and attach it in a future post.

No comments:

Post a Comment